Monday, December 15, 2008

Welcome to Penny Photo's Blog

Hello,

I am deciding to go ahead and try blogging again. Over the past year I was crazy busy with wedding, senior, children, and family photography and didn't have any time to do regular posts. Also, being a work-at-home mom of a 1 year old has kept me from having much extra time at all. Like every toddler, she is on the move and into everything, but is the joy of our lives. I am now finding that I have little slivers of time and will try this again. We'll see how it goes!

I plan on posting pictures from some of the sessions and weddings I have recently photographed very soon. The many weddings I have captured in the Erie, PA area and the surrounding area have really showed me that I am in the right place doing what I love. The beautiful brides and grooms, as well as their bridal parties, have been so great and willing to have fun. Thank you to everyone!

It's hard to believe that Christmas is only 10 days away! My husband and I are very excited to share the holiday with our daughter and our families. The image here is our Christmas card we sent out this year. Have a Blessed Holiday!

Penny

No comments: