Sunday, December 14, 2008

About Me

Welcome!
I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! Here's where you'll find sneak peeks from my sessions; news and special portrait events; and a little bit of my musings from time to time (meaning: pictures of my kiddo or whatever's on my mind! :) If this is your first time here, don't forget to check out my website or use the "contact me" link at the top of the page to email me. Be the first to know about special portrait events and other news at Penny Photo by subscribing to my email list, which can be done at the right of this page.

I am a professional on-location wedding photographer in Erie County, PA serving Edinboro, Fairview, Girard, Lake City, McKean, Albion, Springfield, Cranesville, Platea, Cambridge Springs, Union City, Mill Village, Waterford, Wattsburg, Corry, Northeast, Wesleyville, Harborcreek, and Millcreek. I also photograph sessions periodically in Warren County, Crawford County, Ashtabula & Trumball counties in Ohio, as well as Chautauqua & Cattaraugus counties in NY.

In addition to wedding photography, I also photograph maternity and pregnancy, newborns, babies, children, teens, seniors, families, engagements, and special events.

Have I mentioned how much I love comments? Feel free to leave them--I love hearing from you!

No comments: