Monday, December 15, 2008

Ashley & Sam's Engagement Pictures

Not long ago I started including a free engagement session with my wedding photography packages. This was a great decision because now I get to spend time with my future bride and groom besides the initial consultation meeting. We get to know each other a little better and it takes any weird unfamiliarity out of the mix.

Recently I had the privilege of taking engagement pictures of Sam and Ashley who are getting married in May 2009. We were hoping to capture some downtown Erie portraits in the snow, but after arriving to a green and brown Perry Square we quickly moved on. (You never know what you'll get with the good old Erie weather!) But we found the steps of the Erie Court House and the Cathedral of St. Paul Church across the street to be the perfect spot. They also brought their dog "Twist" along who did very well with having his pictures taken.

I had a great time guys and can't wait til May!

No comments: