Monday, October 5, 2009

We bought a house!

Wow! It has been a long time since I have posted! In the past 2 months my hubby and I purchased our first home, worked on fixing it up for 5 weeks, and finally moved in 3 weeks ago. This is all while being 4-5 months pregnant and doing it with an energetic little 2 year old who has decided to potty train in the midst of it all! We have been trying to unpack but now I am fully involved with a very busy wedding season. Whew! I'm just glad we're in our house! I will try to post a few sneak peeks of each of them, as well as other fun sessions, on Facebook over the next couple weeks.


The first wedding in my fall series was a blast! It was a perfect day for an intimate Erie wedding ceremony at the Market Place Grill Atrium. Afterward we hopped on a trolley and went to Frontier Park for more formal and fun portraits. Their reception was held in the ballroom of the Masonic Temple where the food was great and the guests had a lot of fun. The bride and groom's daughter was such a little cutie. I'm so glad I was there to share the day!

Here are a just a few but you'll need to visit my Facebook page for more!

No comments: