Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kelly & Rob's Wedding

What a fun day I had with Kelly, Rob, and their fantastic family from Poland. Rob's parents were born there so of course a large amount of their guests were here for the big day. I'm sure it was wonderful for them to have them all here.

Kelly and Rob got married at the Mary Seat of Wisdom Chapel on the campus of Gannon University. With the majority of the wedding party being alumni we got to go all over the campus for some great photo opportunities. We also stopped at the Erie Art Museum for some quick shots near the wonderful pillars. There are so many images I want to share but can't fit them all here. Please visit my Facebook page for more.

Some guys just aren't big smilers. (I guess that isn't a word, but I'm using it!) I tried hard to get some good ones out of Rob and so did Kelly here. I think she tickled his side a little hard but it made for a good shot! Still no smile though.

Finally a great smile!


You would think we live in Chicago. I have one of these shots with the brides veil flying in the air from every wedding I've done this year!


This couple, Konrad and his date Magda from Poland, were so much fun! They were there shooting beside me a few times. But instead of getting in the way and being annoying, as some guests can do, they were very polite and respectful. When I came out of the church to get on the coach bus "they" were taking shots of me so I got a few of them. Love em!

No comments: