Monday, June 1, 2009

Ashley & Sam's Wedding

To start off the wedding season for the year I photographed Ashley and Sam, a really fun couple in Girard, PA. The weather was not great that day with high winds and a little rain which made it difficult to capture anything outside. But these guys were hardy! We stopped at the Erie Courthouse on the way to the reception and grabbed some shots in between the sprinkles. I'm glad we had the chance to do that because those are my favorites.

^I love the look of love on Sam's face. He seems so proud that he just married a beautiful lady!





This last one is my favorite because Ashley looks like an angel. One good thing about the wind is you might end up with some neat veil movement.
The wedding was beautiful and I had a lovely day. Thanks guys!

No comments: