Thursday, January 15, 2009

Custom Portrait Jewelry & Photo Handbags

I'm not sure if many of people know that I offer some really unique portrait specialty items. If you've seen me walking around in the past year or so you may have seen my purse with my beautiful daughter's face on it. The portrait handbags and necklaces that I offer are so great that I personally use and wear them on a daily basis.

Carrying and sharing memories of those people that are important to you, your loved ones and friends, makes you stand out in a crowd. Memories are unique for each and every person. There are many designer bags and types to choose from including a bucket bag, wallet, clutch, tote bag, diaper bag, backpack, cosmetic bag, laptop bag,and much more! Why not create a special bag or necklace that fits and expresses your memories perfectly?

Here a few pictures of some of the handbags and jewelry I have had created for myself and my clients.










No comments: